Learning Journey: Agile Change Leadership
Your managers will learn how to redefine their leadership role in an agile organisation. This often means a fundamental rethinking of their understanding and interpretation of what it means to be a leader. This is needed so that agile methods can unfold their effect.
On this learning journey your leaders will gain know-how about
- What the agile mindset is helpful for
- Which agile-adaptive methods and leadership tools are suitable for the new world of work
- How motivation and self-organisation can be developed
- How to think about and optimise processes and structures from the customer's point of view
- How to achieve innovation and a positive failure culture
Learning Journey: Positive Leadership
Your managers will gain new know-how on how to communicate in a more motivating way, create a positive climate with helpful working relationships, and thereby lead their organisation to excellence.
During this learning journey the participants will learn how to
- Increase the performance of their organisation through "positive" behaviours
- How to significantly increase engagement through strengths-based feedback
- Double their productivity by investing in their best performers
- Align the organisation with a positive purpose
Learning Journey: Change Leadership
Managers and change agents strengthen their change competence. They learn how they can promote change and do this in an effective and solution-focused way.
They learn how to:
- Design change processes with modern agile methods
- Get people on board
- Achieve change without resistance
- Design a solution-focused roadmap for change
- What alternatives there are to outdated "waterfall methods"